- Intake Evaluation
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Medication Administration and monitoring
- Probate Court Commitment Evaluations
- Hospital transition to Outpatient services
- Crisis After Hours Phone Counseling
- Family Support and Education
- Basic Living Skills Training
- On Site school Services
- Peer Support Specialist Services
- Telepsychiatry Services
- Pharmacy and Medications for Eligible Persons
Intensive treatment Programs
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Crisis and Outreach Team
- Adult Rehabilitation Day Program
Note to New Consumers
- Bring all of your medication bottles from all doctors to your intake evaluation appointment.
- Bring all insurance cards
- Bring proof of residence and income
- Residence -- driver's license, utility bill envelope
- Income -- pay stub, bank statement, tax return, copy of alimony, child support or unemployment check, statement of Social Security Benefits
- Arrive 15 minutes for paperwork
- Let the intake therapist know the medications you are taking, the any past hospitalizations, and any past treatment
- Children 17 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Note to Active Consumers
- Inform the receptionist if your insurance has changed and bring your new insurance card
- Inform the receptionist if your address or phone number have changed
- Inform your therapist of any medication changes from any doctor
- Inform your therapist of any side effects from medications prescribed by Eastside doctors
- Call the center to cancel if you are unable to keep your therapist, nurse, or doctor appointment.
- Be on time for your appointment. The doctor will not be able to see you if you are late.
- Your fees are necessary to support the services provided. Please pay your fee prior to receiving service.
- Payment plans can be arranged through the Business Office
- If Eastside is not a provider for your new insurance, you will be referred to another provider.