Eastside Mental Health Center is a private non-profit community mental health center incorporated in 1975 and certified by the Alabama Department of Mental Health. Services are confidential and provided by professional staff. Eastside does not discriminate based on age, race, creed, handicap, national origin, language preference, sex, religion or length of residence in the service area.
- Wide range of mental health services
8am to 5pm, Mon.-Fri.
- Evening & weekend emergencies,
- Serving Blount, St. Clair and Eastern Jefferson County
- Medicaid, Medicare, Allkids, PEEHIP, SEIB and most insurance accepted
- Clients who have no income, a low income and who are uninsured may apply for a sliding fee discount which is based upon the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
You Can Expect
- A team of caring professionals who will listen to your individual needs
- A recovery program based on your individual needs
- Low cost and high quality mental health care
- Confidentiality and respect
- Hope for the future